Located in the Greengate Village, this architecturally designed ex-display home has been carefully planned to take advantage of natural light, cool bay breezes and maximum ventilation.
Top quality fittings throughout like ducted air conditioning, stone bench tops and polished timber flooring compliment the bespoke layout, that flows effortlessly between both levels.
This home has been built with the whole family in mind, with both upstairs and downstairs living and entertaining areas, children’s bedrooms on the lower level and master suite on the upper level.
Surrounded by other quality ex-display homes, there is a great size yard for kids to play or room for a pool ;)
Located on the lower level, you will find:
- 3 great sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
- spacious living area
- large laundry
- full bathroom
- double garage with internal access
- master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, leading out to a stunning entertaining deck
- modern kitchen with large gas cooktop, stone bench tops and near new dishwasher
- polished timber floors
Other features include:
- ducted air conditioning throughout
- Vacuum maid
- close to parks, North Lakes Golf Course, schools, shops and public transport
- rental potential $540 week
Homes in this location do not last long, so call Janelle Stratford-Evans on 0413 262 959 now to arrange your viewing